The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Thursday, June 25, 2009

Busy As A Beaver!

OMG!!! This is so nasty of me ~ I really can't believe that it has taken 4 months for me to get my shite together enough to post on here!!! Ok, promise that won't happen again!!!!
So, lots is obviously new....bought a new camera so I have been studying the world of SLR Digital, slowly but surely. Had an amazing trip to the family farm in May - wish I could have stayed longer - it is always so peaceful and relaxing out there. Took the pooch with me and he burnt off a few pounds running laps around the farm. Came home, the DH & I took a roadtrip to the USA for some power shopping which was a nice little getaway.
A near & dear friend of mine had a baby girl a couple weeks ago so I have been spending alot of time with her and the baby whenever I can. I threw a baby shower last Saturday for the little one so I am hoping to post some photos when I get them (seriously I was too busy to take any!)
Well off to update my SU Business!!!
MWAH~

No comments: