The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Sunday, August 23, 2009

Copic Blogcandy Giveaway & Certification Update


Hello Layydees....
It has been a very busy month and with the certification class all day yesterday, I was all inked out!!!! Sherrie was beyond my expectations!!! She was as entertaining as she was knowledgeable and the day was one I will never forget. Not to mention getting to meet some other amazing women that were taking the class!!
So as I am officially a certified copics instructor now, as I promised, I am giving away some markers to help feed someone else's addiction!!!! So without further ado.....the winner picked randomly after writing down handfuls of names from all 4 blogs and entering into a big bucket...the DH drew the lucky winner and she is..... TANNYP (Tanis!)!!!! Please contact me to arrange for me to ship these to you!!!! Congrats! They are great markers to add to a collection or great colors to start out with!!!!
Thanks everyone for visiting all my blogs to enter and check back often because ya just never know with me ~ I could be giving a truckload of cupcakes away next!
MWAH~

1 comment:

TannyP said...

Oh my goodness! I don't have a single copic, so I'm soooo pumped!