The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Sunday, April 18, 2010

A Twist On The Two -Step Bird Punch...



So, here's the little secret behind this simple card....
Punch out the bird & branch using the Two Step Bird Punch (which is simply wonderful by the way!!) on some scrap paper. Then, THROW AWAY WHAT YOU PUNCHED OUT! Yes, you read right, all you are going to use for this technique is the piece of paper you NORMALLY toss out - the stencil!!! Uuuuhhuh!!!!
Take your daubers out and sponge on the body of the bird with Soft Suede, then move the wing to where ya want it - then go darker with the Soft Suede. Finally, I used Old Olive to sponge on the branch. Finished up with the Thank You sentiment from With All My Heart!!!!! I also wheeled the Soft Suede background with the Very Vintage Wheel before adhering to the Crushed Curry base.

No comments: