The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Lilac Season...

So I planted these two lilac bushes in my back yard 4 years ago now. And every year, the odd branch blossoms and I have to refrain from lopping the branch off and taking it into my house to fill the air with this cherished smell.
But this year, both bushes had multiple blooms...so today, I could contain myself no longer...

I love this varietal, with both the purple and the white...

And a close up so true, you can almost smell it...

MWAH!

2 comments:

Heidi Baks said...

Beautiful! Mine are way gone, and I miss the springtime smells!

joan said...

Never heard of the plant nanny before, very inventive. I love Lilacs. Thanks for sharing your landscaping.