The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Crop Till Ya Drop!!!!

I am sooooo thrilled to announce that I have been asked to participate in the Okotoks Scrapbook Convention on Saturday, March 14th!!! This is a few years in the making and I was fortunate enough this year to be brought in to teach. My trusty soon to be downline, neighbor, and BFF, Beverly will be accompanying myself, armed with stamps, ink, paper, adhessive & scissors, to the Foothills Centennial Centre in Okotoks, Alberta!!! It is gonna be one crazy weekend! Apparently last year they sold out in hours - registration is JANUARY 12TH, 2009 at 10AM ONLINE!!!! Don't miss it!!!! Click here to check out the deets on this amazing convention!!!
There will be make and takes, layout contests, goodie bags, classes, prizes galore, meals & most importantly....vendors to shop from!!!!!!
This event is gonna run from 10AM until 11PM ~ that is insane!!!!!! If you have any questions feel free to email me at bella013175@hotmail.com
Hope to see ya there!!!
~MWAH~

1 comment:

Ann said...

Sounds fun! Congrats! :D