The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Just Rite Stampers

I simply have to share my new find from Ms. Claire in Calgary. During a recent swap of "Your Favorite Things", Ms. Claire delivered a package to my doorstep brimming with tags created by this wonderful company "Just Rite Stampers". I had looked at these products briefly in the past but was blown away with the applause they commanded!!!! The deal is is that this kit helps you create your own momogrammed border!!! These are fantastic, and a great addition to any stampers room & collection!!! Can we say.... "MUST HAVE"? Check out their entire website by clicking here! Happy Shoppin Sistah's!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the info. Have a good evening.

Anne said...

They look great :)
Best wishes from Anne (Stargroves) one of your SBS sisters, who's not on your list!

Queenie Jeannie said...

Fun blog!

And now you can take a quick break to register for my latest giveaway!! =)