The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Friday, February 13, 2009

My Favorite Photographer!!!!!

I love love love photos....and even bettah if someone who knows what they are doing is takin them!!!! Despite my longing research on finding that perfect camera so that I can try and learn to take pictures like the pros....it still boils down to the the fact that one person can't possibly be great at doing EVERYTHING!!!!! That's my excuse and I am stickin to it!!!!
However, I do know a gal that is FREAKN FANTASTIC at it!!!!! Her website is LP Photography and I truly encourage all the sistah's out there to take a peak!!!! She does amazing work, AND is she scores 150% in the personality department!!!!!  She does family portraits, weddings, scenery, and has worked in the film industry for quite some time!!!! Everyone knows someone who is pregnant, has a family, or is tying the knot this year ~ so take my recommendation on this one laydees - book this sistah for your next event or memory that you never want to lose!!!! At the least, drop her a line and let her know what you think about her website and her work she has posted on it!
~MWAH!

No comments: