The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Christmas IS Coming...And So Is The Inspiration!!!



So this is a little card that I made using a couple of my favorite standby colors...chocolate chip & bashful blue. I used the new Delightful Decorations Stamp Set from SU, along with some bling I purchased somewhere else!!! This is a 5x5 card, using the ticket corner punches to accent the layers and some retired chocolate chip satin ribbon down the side. Very simple and elegant!! Hope you like!!
MWAH~

No comments: