The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Tuesday, November 10, 2009

This Year's Xmas Cards....


So I found this cutie on SCS and thought I would try my hand at making him!!! It was so fun to make this singing reindeer card and it is probably one of my favorites to date. As you can see, there were alot of punches uses to create this card, as well as a swirl die cut in the Big Shot. I think my elbow now has Puncher-itis from punching all these pieces out, but now they are done. I have done the card in Soft Suede & Rich Razzleberry, using some DSP that is retired for the carol book. I also searched high and low for the most appropriate sentiment and went for a retired one from Peaceful Wishes, just cause it seemed so darn bang on!!! The gals will be making a version of this card at the next Stampers 10 class!
MWAH~

2 comments:

Judy Hanson said...

I absolutely loooooovvvveee this card. Mind if I stop searching right now and CASE this one! Awesome!

Hand Me a Stamp said...

Adorable! I'll have to keep this in mind for next year!