The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Retirement Party...Well Sorta!!!


Ok – so one of the most awaited days has come - the last chance lists are here!! That's right, and if this retiring list is any indication, the next catalogue is going to be PACKED TO THE SEAMS of amazing new products! (I have seen some, and I promise you, NO ONE will be disappointed!!) And if that isn’t exciting enough, the new catalogue is 16 pages bigger!!!

Now, I don’t really know exactly WHERE these stamp sets go when they retire, Phoenix, Cali, the Caribbean, but what I do know is that YOU CAN NEVER GET THEM AGAIN!!!!

If the Last Chance Lists are something foreign to you then read on for a brief explanation! The last chance lists are all the product in our annual catalogue that will be retired forever - it's your last chance to buy them NOW - in fact, many of the items have already sold out as of this afternoon, so if there is something you want to make sure you get, you need to get in there and shop now! (Plus there are a bunch of sales too! – WHO doesn’t luv a sale????)

The REALLY fabulous thing is that this year, all the stamp sets, accessories and Decor Elements are listed and their status current on my online store, so you can browse the lists there.. and some of the retiring items are 25-50% off! But only while supplies last!

If you like a good deal... get in there now and place your order (and get it shipped directly to you!!) While you are there, check out the clearance rack as well (only available on online orders) and get some other GREAT deals! Once an item is gone, it is GONE! Don't delay!!

Make sure you check back to my online store often - as you can see, many of the items have sold out already (a * indicates this). The best way for you to get your hands on these retiring items is to place an order through my online store here - that way you can check out quickly and grab those items before they are gone FOREVER!

Sooo, without any further hesitation…., I now present to you the Last Chance Lists! Click on the Last Chance image below to see all the lists in action!


Please note though - the BEST way to see these is going to be on my website (shop now button), because it will be updating constantly, and you can see pictures of them at the same time!
Happy shopping sistah's!!!!
MWAH~

1 comment:

Leslie Culver said...

Thanks for all the updates. Makes me feel like I have a resource all in one place!