The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Thursday, July 1, 2010

Drumroll pleeeeze.......it is official!! Today, marks the official launch date of the new Stampin Up 2010-2011 Idea Book & Catologue!!! It is jam packed with great new stamp sets, paper, inks & embellishments, not to mention a "humongous" selection of new tools & accessories!!! Head on over to my online store to download the pdf and to place your first order of the catalogue!!

Next up is the new and improved and thicker and jawdroppin' Definately Decorative Catologue!!! Download the pdf on my website and take a mouthwatering look at all the new vinyl to get your hands on! Once you have picked out your first order of this lucious stuff, head on over to my online store to get it rushed to your doorstep!!!

I hope you are half as pleased as I am with these new catalogues and the new and exciting products that Stampin Up has come forward to offer you! Any questions, hollar!!!
Happy shoppin!!!

No comments: