The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Tuesday, April 3, 2012

I'mmmmmm Back!!!!!! Double Take...

I know I have been M.I.A. for several months now, purely because I became self absorbed in what I have waited my whole being for!!! As you can tell by the photo below, we are expecting our little bundle of joy within the week! I have been busy shopping, decorating, reading, and educating myself over the past 9 months on how to be the most amazing parent! Now, I don't know that I will slam dunk that job, but I do have two parents that I think did a pretty good job when all was said and done, so following in their footsteps for the most part, should take me down a road of success?!

I really wanted to do a fun maternity photo shoot before the bambino arrived so a few weeks back we headed out to a local park to snap some photos. This is by far one of my ultimate favourites! What do you think? I love the way the photo turned out, however the anticipation of waiting for that melon to chill down, cut into it and devour it's flavours was getting the best of me. After all - it cost a whole $9.50 at this time of year....so imagine my utter disappointment when my hubby chopped it open to find out it had ZERO flavour and was white as a bunnies touché!!! What a freakin' let down!!! Oh well, teach me!

So I know some of you have faithfully followed my other blogs that I started, not for lack or organization! Clearly, 5 blogs are a tad too much to keep up with so moving forward, you will be pleased to know that EVERYTHING will be posted within "Bootybella Designs" Blog - this means you will find the following on this blog:
~ My witty thoughts on EVERYTHING (Careful what you wished for?!)...
~ My latest crafts & creations (Stamping, scraping and soon to be scribbles!)...
~ My favourite inspirations (And others that inspire)...
~ My most cherished and sharable recipes (Fun with food!)...
~ My suggestions on libations (AKA "What's in Mommy's Sippy Cup?")...
~ My Two Pennies on Products (A Bootybella Rating System)...
~ And anything else that "floats my boat"....
Are you ready to join this journey of "Mamahood" with me? I hope so because I would hate to think that no one is actually reading all this!!!! Bwahahahahahaha!!!!!

MWAH~
Soon to be "Mamacita Bootybella"

No comments: