The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Friday, August 1, 2008

Bootybella's Bella Rose DSP!

A company after my heart....named after me, (kidding!!)here is a sneak peek of that gorgeous new paper!! One of the things I just love about Stampin' Up! is all our Designer Series Paper. This paper will be available in our new Fall Collection, available August 11. When the new catty is released all of The Sistahood of The Travelling Stampers will be getting their brand new copies...hot off the press! If you would like to join a new group and recieve your catty free of charge, email me at bella013175@hotmail.com!!!

No comments: