The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Tuesday, August 5, 2008

My First Blog Award.....

Woot woot!!! Thanks to Krista, I just received my very first Blog award!! I met Krista on SCS through a secret sistah swap and have frequented her blog on numerous occasions! I also just won her blog candy!!! This award also comes with rules... I now have to share this with 7 new, beautifully talented ladies as well... Here goes!

Here are the rules:
1. Post the logo on your blog.
2. Add a link to the person who awarded you.
3. Nominate 7 other worthy bloggers.
4. Add links to their blogs on yours.
5. Leave a message for your nominees on their logs.

So without further ado, here are my picks for exceptional blogs...
1. Chrystal
2. Mel
3. Heather
4. Krystie
5. Angie
6. Julie
7. Amy


These are some amazing ladies with some remarkable talent in my eyes, so make sure to drop by and check them out!!!!!!

No comments: