The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Monday, August 11, 2008

Introducing The New Fall Winter 2008 Catty!!!

I am soooo thrilled that the new catty is finally here!!!! It will run from August 11th until January 18th, 2009! This catty is packed with over 200 pages of inspiration and ideas as well as a full supply lists for every project featured in to, making it much more than just a catalogue!

Backed by 20 years of quality, award-winning designs and innovation, I know you’re just going to love our product offering this fall. The stamp sets are cute, and unique and amazing & there are over 20 new Designer Series Papers, 6 new hot In Colors and 5 new punches that are sure to be on everyone's wish lists!!! My list is already busting at the seams and the ideas I have are astounding!!!!!!

If you live in Canada, and you don’t already have a connection with a Stampin’ Up! Demonstrator that you buy from, then I’d love to send you your own copy of the Idea Book & Catalogue (Value: approx, $15) for just $5.00. All you have to do is email me at bella013175@hotmail.com with your name, address & phone number and I will get it to you. Or if you are local, in the Calgary region, and you want to get this catty free of charge, just call me & sign up for my Stampers 12 Group!!!

No comments: