The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Friday, August 1, 2008

A Sweet Story...

Last weekend, my girlfriend hosted a baby shower for her sister-in-law. I, of course, couldn't let her do this without getting my two cents in and casually asked her what she would be giving away as "thank you gifts"? To make a long story short, I found myself over at her home a couple nights before the event, helping make these gorgeous candy bar wrappers!!! I am so proud of her for having the patience to make these and everyone was thoroughly impressed!!! Great job Lynnie!!! We used some designer paper, the NEW SCALLOP EDGE PUNCH, pink cardstock, scallop circle punch, chocolate chip ribbon & ink, and So Many Scallops Stamp set.
Pretty fabulous if I do say so myself!!!

MWAH!!!

No comments: