The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Thursday, January 8, 2009

Holy Woowzers...The New Catty Has Arrived!!!!

OMG!!! This morning the mailman left me a nice shiny key in my box, that acted like a treasure hunt to the next box, that when I opened it, I found two white boxes from SU!!! You know it!!! The new catties arrived!!!! Ladies, all I can say is that this is THEE BEST CATTY in forever.  The new die cuts are phenomenal!!! There is even a cupcake die cut set for the Big Shot!!! I really want to place my first order right now, this very minute, but unfortunately we cannot order out of it until the 19th, dang it!!! The new stamp sets are "slap yo momma" sensational! I could barely breathe as I turned page after page of exciting sets!!!! Well, I will have to try to update a little more later on, I am off to my first NHL hockey game with my awesome neighbors!!!!!
Chat with ya later sistah's!!!
MWAH~

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where in Canada are you?

Amy said...

Love ya, 'bella! Just wanted you to know I was watching your blog. LOL Not stalking in a weird way--a friend way. :-)

Jody said...

You lucky duck!

Rebecca said...

I think I'm on the list of people eagerly anticipating, and patiently (or not) waiting!!!

Jacquel said...

Geez! You got your catties already!!!! I want mine!!!!!!!

Diane said...

I am so jealous!!! I wish mine were here, maybe a good thing, cuz then I would have to wait again to order...ugh!!!

Unknown said...

Earings and a computer you are one special girl bella babe! xoxox