The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Monday, January 12, 2009

Okotoks Scrapbook Convention

I know I posted this awhile back, but I just wanted to let you all know that Registration starts today for this amazing conference.  My trusty partner in crime, Bev, and I will be teaching two classes at this convention in March.  If you are interested, click here to be redirected to the site!
MWAH~

1 comment:

Janet said...

oh have fun teaching!! You have an award on my blog:)
hugs