The Fine Print

All content, including text, design work, and photographs on this site are ©Bootybella Designs. Everything I share here is for personal inspiration and may not be copied for submission to contests, magazines, etc.You are welcome to case my artwork. I feel that is a form of flattery. Please give credit by posting a link back here, to my blog.

Thank you for your support!


Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Some SU Housekeeping....

I just wanted to do a quick post of some of the greatest and latest from SU.....


Well, it is official! As of yesterday, we can now order from the fabulous new SU Catty!!! I am super thrilled about this as I think this catty is one of the best ones they have printed in a long long time!!! My wish list is massive...so I just need to find the patience (and courage) to NOT ORDER IT ALL ON MY FIRST ORDER!!!!!!


Starting February 1st, running until March 31st, is SU's SALE-A-BRATION!!! For every $60 you spend in merchandise in the catty, you will recieve one free stamp set (these are new stamp sets and accessories that will be released in the Sale-A-Bration Mini Catty on Feb 1st and you can only EARN these adorable sets - yes, I have seen a sneek peak! and they are superb!!!). There are 6 choices in total and you will luv em!! Trust me!!!! Not only are there stamp sets but also ribbon and DSP to choose from!!! Get out your credit cards ladies!!!!!!
This is a great time to place your first order with me if you haven't already!!!!

No comments: